Zhejiang Zhiqi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Zhiqi) reminds you that before using the Zhiqi software "Zhiqi APP", please read and thoroughly understand this agreement, including the terms of exempting Zhiqi from liability and restricting your rights and choose to accept or not accept this agreement. Once you install, copy, download, access or choose to use the Zhiqi APP in other ways, it means that you have approved and accepted this agreement and agreed to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
This agreement stipulates the rights and obligations between Zhiqi and you regarding the use of Zhiqi APP. This agreement can be updated by Zhiqi Online at any time. Once the updated agreement terms are announced, they will replace the original agreement terms without further notice. If you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using the Zhiqi APP immediately. If you continue to use it, it will be deemed to accept the revised agreement. Zhiqi's terms of service and later updated content:
1) Under the premise of complying with this agreement, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to use Zhiqi Smart on the mobile phone installed with the Zhiqi APP.
2) You are not allowed to modify, reverse engineer, compile or disassemble, disassemble, sell, sublet, sublicense, or attempt to gain access to the source code of the product by yourself or assist or induce others , Do not engage in any other attempts to obtain source code, and do not develop derivative works based on Zhiqi APP or any services or any part thereof.
3) All rights not expressly granted by Zhiqi and Zhiqi APP are reserved by Zhiqi.
1) In order to provide you with high-quality services that better meet your needs, Zhiqi will collect and use the following information (hereinafter referred to as privacy information) about you and the Zhiqi smart electric vehicle you use (hereinafter referred to as the vehicle) through the Zhiqi APP:
- Basic personal information: your ID number, current residential address, telephone number, IMEI information, etc.;
- Basic vehicle information: vehicle brand, model, MAC address of the central control device, unique device identification code in the software list (such as UUIDSIM card information);
- Vehicle usage information: power and travel data;
- Vehicle failure information: power system, central control system, power system, display system, etc.;
- Location information: accurate information of mobile phone positioning and vehicle positioning;
- Other information:
2) Zhiqi promises to collect your private information only for the purpose of providing services, and will not collect any operating information and file information that are not related to the functions of the Zhiqi APP software. Zhiqi will take various protective measures to ensure that your private information is not collected and used beyond the purpose and scope, and to ensure the safety of your private information, so as to prevent your private information from being stolen, misused, and accessed without authorization. Disclosure.
3) Except for your explicit consent, Zhiqi will not disclose, disclose or provide your private information to any third party. However, if any of the following circumstances causes your private information to be disclosed, Zhiqi shall not bear any responsibility:
- Zhiqi provides your private information in accordance with laws and regulations or instructions from competent authorities;
- Your private information collected by Zhiqi from legally publicly disclosed information;
- The disclosure of private information due to your own fault;
- You disclose private information to third parties yourself;
- Any leakage of your private information due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion, and other reasons other than Zhiqi.
1) Zhiqi shall not be liable for any claims based on or due to the following items:
- Zhiqi is not responsible for the intentional or negligent actions of users.
- Zhiqi is not responsible for problems caused by the user's linking and use of the software with non-zhiqi devices.
- The data and analysis results provided by Zhiqi are professionally processed and are only provided for users' reference, and are not responsible for the data and errors.
2) Zhiqi APP cannot be used normally due to the following circumstances, Zhiqi shall not be liable:
- Any reason such as the network status of the communication operator, communication line, or service provider;
- Interfered by software and hardware environment or human operation;
- Force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, etc.;
- Hacker attacks, technical adjustments or malfunctions in the telecommunications sector, etc.;
- During software upgrade and update;
3) If you get to know riders and participate in related activities through the Zhiqi APP, you should consider it at your own risk and Zhiqi does not assume any responsibility.
4.Termination of agreement and liability for breach of contract
1) If you violate any of this agreement, this agreement will be automatically terminated, and Zhiqi will hold you accountable for breach of contract. Upon termination of this agreement, you should stop using the Zhiqi APP.
2) If your breach of contract causes losses to Zhiqi or other users or third parties, you must bear all the liability for compensation. If Zhiqi assumes the aforementioned responsibilities, you agree to compensate Zhiqi for related expenses and losses (including but not limited to Compensation, litigation fees, preservation fees, attorney fees, etc.)
5.Application of law and jurisdiction
1) The validity, interpretation, modification, execution and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2) Any dispute arising from or related to this agreement should be resolved through friendly negotiation with us or submitted to the people's court where Zhiqi is located for a ruling.
1) If any clause of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and binding on both parties.
2) The copyright of this agreement is owned by Zhejiang Zhiqi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Zhiqi reserves all rights of interpretation and modification.